Monday, February 28, 2011

Chemist + Physics + Addmaths + Biology

OMG this gonna be tough. Am gonna sit my very first exam on this 5 March. And guess what, am just toooo new with those craps(physickk,chemist,addmath,biology)

And hell yeah, I know. Am not that serious when my teachers were teaching. Homeworks couldn’t be done sometimes. Yeah sometimes, I wasted my time sitting infront of this craps. Well time flies, and I’m didn’t have much time NOW.

Takkan lah first exam hanggg nak fail dah kan Nad? Tak malu?

image

Andd oh well, I really need someone helps! I need someone to teach me what-the-heck-chemistry-is. I dont really understand the hell is actually taught by my teacher infront of the class? Cikgu ni hari hari mencarut apa ntah kat depan? Hahaaa

SPM books, please love me. My exam is just around the corner. Goddamnit,kbye. All the best to me ==”

Ohh last but no least mayynnn, goodluck untuk my dear dear cousinggss anak anak aunty uncle yg sama umur dengan aku. For this damn exam ^^ Hahaha

Goodluck, Naaa, Nadzmi, Yannie, Chaa, Hana, Feefa, oh tak lupa Siti Fatin andd Alifff :D Hahaha

And tak lupa juga. Kepada mysuperawesomefriendss


Goodluuuuuck booobies! Hahaha okaaay gila

Okay lama lama aku rasa macam post ni dibuat apabila aku telah memenangi sebuah award. Tapi tukar sikit jeh setting dia. Kalau award tu,

''Terimakasih kepada ...''

Kalau version aku ,

''Goodluck kepada .... ''

Hahaha okay laa tu! Byebyeee.

p/s : Saya tahu saya banyak main. Saya tahu saya lalai. Saya tahu saya mungkin menyesal kejap, and nanti saya keep repeat doing the same things. Pimpinlah saya jalan yang benar. Hahaha bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment